* The 2-year Young Site Engineer Program provides you the opportunity to learn and develop in leading smart-manufacturing environment and witness the new Verbund (intergrated chemical production hub) investment projects from scratch.
* The program lets you grow with BASF via professional guidance from experienced experts, tailor-made development plans and systematic learning opportunities to develop a solid technical foundation of knowledge and holistic thinking pattern required for future success.
* Upon the completion of the program, you will be offered a key position based on the skills and competencies you developed during the program and your overall performance to support BASF’s new investment project and ongoing dynamic business growth.
* Implement the production activities under the guidance of supervisor to ensure the successful achievement of company objectives.
* Implement and ensure compliance with BASF standards regarding EHS in the working activities.
* Bachelor or Master degree holders in Electrical & Instrument related disciplines with solid professional background.
* High level of mobility throughout China, especially in Zhanjiang, Guangzhou province.
* Good communication skills with proficient English.
* Passionate in developing your long-term career in chemical industry and expanding your area of expertise in production/engineering.